Privacy & Cookies Policy
In compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data you are informed of the following aspects.
NETADS Bartosz Gromada, ul. Osiedle Chrobrego 1, 78-300 Swidwin, zachodniopomorskie Poland (owner and administrator website:www.cpm-ad.com) is the Data Controller of the processing of your personal data.
You may contact NETADS (cpm-ad.com) at the postal address previously indicated or at the following email address for any query, request or clarification regarding the processing of your personal data: [email protected].
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS AND HOW WE HAVE OBTAINED IT
PUBLISHERS / ADVERTISERS
The data we will process for the purposes stated further on in this document is limited to the business contact data related to the company, entity or organization you work for or with whom you collaborate.
The data we will process has been obtained through your browsing information archive files, as informed via the cookies policies of the websites of each of our Publishers (websites which show our advertising banners or other ad formats). The data obtained is: URL of the website displaying our ads, referral URL, IP, country, geographical area, browser and operating system.
WHAT WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR
PUBLISHERS / ADVERTISERS
Your business contact data is processed with the exclusive purpose of maintaining the commercial, contractual or collaborative relationships that NETADS (cpm-ad.com) has with you or the company, entity or organization you work for or collaborate with.
Furthermore, and in the event that you or said company, entity or organization are an NETADS (cpm-ad.com) customer, we may use your business contact data or such in the company, entity or organization you work for or collaborate with, to send commercial communications regarding activities of our entity that are of a similar nature to those that motivate the existing relationship between our entity and you or the company, entity or organization that you work for or collaborate with.
Your personal data will be processed with the purpose of showing advertising relevant to you in the context of the website you are visiting at every particular moment and also in order to fight fraud of our publishers/advertisers.
WHY WE MAY PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
PUBLISHERS / ADVERTISERS
The processing of your business contact data relative to maintaining the relationship between NETADS (cpm-ad.com) and you or the company, entity or organization you work for or collaborate with responds to a legitimate interest of our organization, specifically recognized in the privacy regulation.
The processing of your personal data in order for NETADS (cpm-ad.com) to send promotional information regarding activities similar to those that motivate the relationship with you or the company, entity or organization you work for or collaborate with, responds to a legitimate interest of our entity and is authorized by the existing regulation.
The processing of your personal data is expressly authorized by the existing regulation. NETADS (cpm-ad.com) has an agreement with the Publishers, who have informed you of the use of our information archive files, with the aim of showing publicity relevant to you.
WHEN AND WHY WE MAY TRANSFER YOUR DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
Your data may be transferred to the following addressees for these reasons:
You will be duly informed if NETADS (cpm-ad.com) transfers personal data to other addressees in the future.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
NETADS (cpm-ad.com) has hired technology service providers located in countries that do not have a data protection regulation equivalent to the European (“Third Countries”). These service providers have signed the confidentiality and data processing agreements required by the regulation, which apply the warranties and safeguards needed to preserve your privacy.
For further information regarding warranties to your privacy, you may contact NETADS (cpm-ad.com) at the electronic or postal addresses previously indicated.
HOW LONG WILL WE STORE YOUR DATA
Your personal data will be stored while your relationship with NETADS (cpm-ad.com) is ongoing and once said relationship is terminated for whatever cause, unless you oppose to it. Once the relationship is terminated, your data will be processed solely to the effects of demonstrating compliance with the legal or contractual obligations of the Company.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS
We inform you that you have a right to access your personal data, rectify inaccurate data, request its erasure when it is no longer necessary, oppose or limit the processing or request the portability of the data, through the postal and electronic addresses indicated.
Please note that any requests to exercise any of the previous rights must comply with all the requirements established by law, and in particular:
Furthermore, if you consider the processing of your personal data violates the regulation or your rights to privacy, you may file a complaint:
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our Website includes links to other websites whose privacy practices may differ from ours. If you
information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We
encourage you to
carefully read the privacy statement of any website you visit.
When we collect personal information directly from you, we follow generally accepted industry standards such as SSL, to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security you can contact us at [email protected].
What are cookies and how we use them?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user’s computer for record-keeping purposes. We do not link the information we store in cookies to any personally identifiable information you submit while on our Website. By accessing the Site, you expressly accept the use of these types of cookies on your devices.
Which cookies do we use?
We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. We use session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate our Website. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time
Can I refuse or opt out of cookies?
You can delete cookies at any time using the special settings of your web browser. Given the large number of browsers and versions available on the market, we cannot provide technical assistance on the process of blocking or removing cookies from each of them. For such purposes, you should consult the manuals and support services provided by the manufacturer of the browser that you are using. In any case, for information only, we provide the following links that detail how to allow, block or delete cookies in the main browsers in the market at the time of writing this Policy:
Terms of Service
Publishers that agree to Terms of Service are required to adhere to the following policies, so
please read them
carefully. If you fail to comply with these policies without permission from NETADS Bartosz
Gromada, ul. Osiedle
Chrobrego 1, 78-300 Swidwin, zachodniopomorskie, Poland (owner and administrator website:www.cpm-ad.com), we reserve the right
to disable ad serving
to your site and/or disable in cpm-ad.com
account at any time.
If your account is disabled, you will not be eligible for further participation in
the cpm-ad.com program,
nor will you receive
Because we may change our policies at any time, please check here often for updates. In accordance with our online Terms and Conditions, it’s your responsibility to keep up to date with, and adhere to, the policies posted here. Exceptions to these policies are permitted only with authorization from NETADS.
The capitalized terms used in these Terms & Conditions shall have the following meaning:
1. Provider - an entity providing access to the Site and the Service available through the Site.
2. Sign-up Form - an electronic document placed on the Site, dedicated to sign up for the Service.
3. Site and Service- a website, accessible under the URL: https://cpm-ad.com/, and all associated sites linked to the Site, which are operated by the Provider.
4. Program - referral program enabling Publishers to earn money by referring a friend to our Site. Program does not apply to revenue generated by a new Publisher referred to our Site by displaying Pop Ads.
5. Terms & Conditions - this document, specifying the terms and conditions of the use of the Site and the Service as well as the rights and obligations of Publishers and the Provider. The Terms & Conditions constitute a binding agreement between Publisher and the Provider, with respect to the Publisher's use of the Site and the Service.
6. Publisher - an individual who has reached the age of majority in his jurisdiction, with a full capacity to enter into legal transactions, acting on his own behalf, which makes use of the Site and the Service in accordance with the Terms & Conditions.
Conditions for Using the Site and Service and Rules of Liability
7.1. threaten, defame, stalk, abuse or harass other persons or engage in illegal activities;
7.2. link to the Site from another website or transmit any material that is inappropriate, profane, vulgar, offensive, false, disparaging, defamatory, obscene, illegal, sexually explicit, racist, that promotes violence, racial hatred, or terrorism, or the Provider deems, in its sole discretion, to be otherwise objectionable;
7.3. frame the Site, display the Site in connection with an unauthorized logo or mark, or do anything that could falsely suggest a relationship between the Provider and any third person or potentially deprive the Provider of revenue (including, without limitation, revenue from advertising, branding or promotional activities);
7.4. violate any person's or entity's legal rights (including, without limitation, intellectual property rights or privacy rights), transmit material that violates or circumvents such rights or remove or alter intellectual property or other legal notices;
7.5. transmit files that contain viruses, spyware, adware or other harmful code;
7.6. advertise or promote goods or services the Provider deems, in its sole discretion, to be objectionable (including, without limitation, by sending spam);
7.7. interfere with others using the Site or otherwise disrupt the Site;
7.8. transmit, collect or access Publisher's personal data without the consent of those Publishers and the Provider;
7.9. engage in unauthorized spidering, "scraping" or harvesting, contact or other personal data or use any other unauthorized automated means to compile information;
7.10. defeat any access controls, access any portion of the Site that the Provider has not authorized Publisher to access.
8. Publisher may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorised purpose. Publisher must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in his jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). In particular, Publishers are prohibited from:
8.1. advertising their cpm-ad.com URL links directly on any form of traffic exchange/PTC website;
8.2. placing their cpm-ad.com URL links anywhere that may: (i) contain any types of content that is threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, harmful to minors, or contains illegal pornographic materials; (ii) contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data, or personal information; (iii) contain software or use technology that attempts to intercept, divert or redirect Internet traffic to or from any other website, or that potentially enables the diversion of Publisher commissions from another website;
8.3. shrinking URL links which link to the websites containing the above mentioned content;
8.4. offering any incentive for a visitor to click on their cpm-ad.com URL links, including gifts/points/cash;
8.5. asking/begging people to click on their cpm-ad.com URL links simply to generate a revenue;
8.6. creating 'redirect loops' to generate a revenue;
8.7. spamming with their cpm-ad.com URL links anywhere, including forums/chat/comments/blogs;
8.8. participating in click 'rings' where Publisher clicks on others links in return for others to click on his cpm-ad.com URL links;
8.9. opening their cpm-ad.com URL links in a frame or iframe;
8.10. clicking on their cpm-ad.com URL links on their own (Publisher may click on his own URL link one time to test it. Publisher may not create URL links solely to "test" them.).
10. Cost per mile (cost per view) monetization model applies to all cpm-ad.com URL links and ad formats displayed on the Publisher's website. Monetization model can be a subject to change at the Provider's discretion. Monetization model can be individually agreed between the Publisher and the Provider.
11. The Provider may without prior notice, terminate an agreement, suspend or permanently remove the access to the Service of the Publisher, if any meaningful spam complaints naming the Provider or the Site result from Publisher's marketing activities. The Provider does not condone spamming and any complaints received due to misuse of the Service may result in the forfeit of any money accrued by Publisher.
12. Payments from the Provider are made through PayPal, Skrill and Wire transfer. Publisher must have a valid PayPal and Skrill address to receive a payment, as the Provider does not offer payment via cheque/check, credit card, cash or other method. The minimum amount available for a withdrawal is USD $10 for PayPal, Skrill and $500 for Wire Transfer.
13. The Provider will only pay for clicks that are automatically tracked and reported by our system. For our system to track the click, the visitor must have cookies enabled. We will not pay fees if the click was not tracked by our system.
14. The Provider reserves the right to disqualify any fees earned through fraudulent, illegal, or overly aggressive, questionable sales or marketing methods.
15. All fees are exclusive of all taxes, charges, levies, assessments and other fees of any kind imposed on your involvement in the Service and shall be the responsibility of, and payable by Publisher.
16. If Publisher is found or reported breaking any of the provisions of these Terms & Conditions, his account will be removed and all fees forfeited.
17. The Provider is authorized to immediately, without prior notice, terminate an agreement, suspend or permanently remove the access to the Service of the Publisher who breaches these Terms & Conditions.
18. If Publisher uses a Sign-up Form he is obliged to give real information, true to facts of the case.
19. The Provider undertakes to ensure possibly the highest quality and stability of the Site and the Service, however within the maximum extent allowed by applicable law, the Provider shall not be liable for any breaks or disturbance caused by force majeure or unauthorized activity of third parties.
20. Within the maximum extent allowed by applicable law, the Provider shall not be liable for temporary inability to use the Site or the Service, caused by the implementation of new solutions and facilities within the framework of the Site. As much as possible, the Provider will be notifying Publishers of any scheduled breaks in the Site operation and the Service accessibility or any inconveniences that may occur in its use. The Provider reserves the right to conduct maintenance works on the IT system equipment used to provide access to the Site and the Service, which may temporarily cause difficulties or make it impossible for Publishers to use the Service.
21. In special cases affecting the security or stability of the Site and the Service, the Provider reserves the right to temporarily reduce or suspend the access to the Site without previously notifying Publishers and to conduct maintenance works aimed to reinstate the security and stability of the Site and the Service.
22. Within the maximum extent allowed by applicable law, the Provider shall not bear any liability in case of other Publishers or third party submitting any claims towards the Provider regarding a breach of the Terms & Conditions or the law in force, either by other Publishers or by third party. Only Publisher or third party being in breach of the law in force shall be liable in such a case.
Moment of Concluding of the Agreement
To work with NETADS Bartosz Gromada (cpm-ad.com)and to keep your account in good standing, please remember to follow our Terms of Service, and stay up to date if any changes are made. Carefully read the Terms of Service; here is a brief summary:
Do NOT click on your own ads. Do NOT ask others to click on your ads. Do NOT include any prohibited site content, including adult content, violence or excessive profanity, drugs (including alcohol and tobacco), or copyrighted material. Do NOT modify the cpm-ad.com) ad code in any way. Do NOT place more than 3 ads per page. DO NOT conduct any activities leading to pharming, phishing. DO NOT entering malicious software into the system or onto the computers of the Provider, especially inclusive of viruses, Trojan horses or internet bugs.Do NOT place images near ads in a way that may mislead users into thinking that the images are associated with the ads. If you’re ever concerned that you might be violating policies, feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] Our policy team will be more than happy to answer your questions or concerns