SECTION 1 - What do we do with your information?
When you purchase something from our website, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our website, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our website, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 – Consent
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us using our contact form.
SECTION 3 – Disclosure
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 - Third-party services
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
When you click on links on our website, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 5 – Security
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 6 - Age of consent
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our website is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
Questions and contact information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer using our contact form.
Terms of Service
Publishers that agree to
Terms of Service are required to adhere to the following policies, so please
read them carefully. If you fail to comply with these policies without
permission from CPM-AD COM (owner and administrator
website:www.cpm-ad.com), we reserve the right to disable ad serving to your site
and/or disable in cpm-ad.com account at any time. If your account is
disabled, you will not be eligible for further participation in the cpm-ad.com
program, nor will you receive any payment.
Because we may change our policies at any time, please check here often for updates. In accordance with our online Terms and Conditions, it’s your responsibility to keep up to date with, and adhere to, the policies posted here. Exceptions to these policies are permitted only with authorization from CPM-AD COM.
The capitalized terms used in these Terms & Conditions
shall have the following meaning:
1. Provider - an entity providing access to the Site and the Service available through the Site.
2. Sign-up Form - an electronic document placed on the Site, dedicated to sign up for the Service.
3. Site and Service- a website, accessible under the URL: http://cpm-ad.com/, and all associated sites linked to the Site, which are operated by the Provider.
4. Program - referral program enabling Publishers to earn money by referring a friend to our Site. Program does not apply to revenue generated by a new Publisher referred to our Site by displaying Pop Ads.
5. Terms & Conditions - this document, specifying the terms and conditions of the use of the Site and the Service as well as the rights and obligations of Publishers and the Provider. The Terms & Conditions constitute a binding agreement between Publisher and the Provider, with respect to the Publisher's use of the Site and the Service.
6. Publisher - an individual who has reached the age of majority in his jurisdiction, with a full capacity to enter into legal transactions, acting on his own behalf, which makes use of the Site and the Service in accordance with the Terms & Conditions.
1. The Site and the Service is accessible worldwide to
anyone with Internet access.
2. The Site and the Service was designed to allow Publishers to earn money by displaying one of our ad formats on Publisher's website and by referring a friend to our Site and Service.
3. The Provider reserves the right to change the Site and Service functionalities at any time, in particular by introducing new functions and facilities for Publishers.
Conditions for Using the Site and Service and Rules of Liability
1. Technical requirements concerning the use of the Site
and the Service are as follows:
1.1. Internet connection;
1.2. Web browser enabling displaying of hypertext documents (HTML) on a computer screen which are linked with the Internet through a website with activated Java Script execution and writing cookies files; and
1.3. Valid and active e-mail account.
2. It is Publisher's responsibility to ensure that the equipment owned by him as well as the software used meets the above requirements and allow him to use the Site and the Service.
4. Publisher undertakes to respect the Terms & Conditions while using the Site and the Service, both in its current wording and with any later amendments. 5. Publisher can hold only one account The account cannot be transferred to third party or used by such a third party.
6. Publisher undertakes to abstain from any actions that could hinder or destabilize the operation of the Site or use of the Service. The Provider may, without any previous notice, undertake any action available, inclusive of a demand for compensation, as a response to any malicious activities or any other breach of the applicable law or these Terms & Conditions. Without limitation, the actions referred to in the previous sentence shall be as follows:
6.1. attempts at disturbing or cutting off access to subscriptions of other Publishers or to their computers (DOS, DDOS attacks, DNS spoofing);
6.2. phishing, that is falsifying information which permits to identify Publisher or hiding such information without having first obtaining a written consent;
6.3. entering malicious software into the system or onto the computers of the Provider, especially inclusive of viruses, Trojan horses or internet bugs;
6.4. unauthorized scanning of the network of other Publishers in search of security gaps;
6.5. unauthorized monitoring of network traffic or other attempts of intercepting information reserved for the Provider or to other Publishers;
6.6. unauthorized attempts at breaking the security of a computer or network of another Publisher;
6.7. pharming, that is the use of malicious software, disturbing the operation of DNS servers or other means aimed at redirecting Publisher to a website or to another site impersonating the Site in order to gather personal data of the Publisher, the data necessary for logging or other information;
6.8. taking over IP addresses;
6.9. direct or indirect sending, collection, sale or distribution of e-mail addresses for the purposes of sending mass unsolicited correspondence (spam).
7. Without limiting any other provision in these Terms & Conditions, Publisher may not use the Site to do the following or assist others to do the following:
7.1. threaten, defame, stalk, abuse or harass other
persons or engage in illegal activities;
7.2. link to the Site from another website or transmit any material that is inappropriate, profane, vulgar, offensive, false, disparaging, defamatory, obscene, illegal, sexually explicit, racist, that promotes violence, racial hatred, or terrorism, or the Provider deems, in its sole discretion, to be otherwise objectionable;
7.3. frame the Site, display the Site in connection with an unauthorized logo or mark, or do anything that could falsely suggest a relationship between the Provider and any third person or potentially deprive the Provider of revenue (including, without limitation, revenue from advertising, branding or promotional activities);
7.4. violate any person's or entity's legal rights (including, without limitation, intellectual property rights or privacy rights), transmit material that violates or circumvents such rights or remove or alter intellectual property or other legal notices;
7.5. transmit files that contain viruses, spyware, adware or other harmful code;
7.6. advertise or promote goods or services the Provider deems, in its sole discretion, to be objectionable (including, without limitation, by sending spam);
7.7. interfere with others using the Site or otherwise disrupt the Site;
7.8. transmit, collect or access Publisher's personal data without the consent of those Publishers and the Provider;
7.9. engage in unauthorized spidering, "scraping" or harvesting, contact or other personal data or use any other unauthorized automated means to compile information;
7.10. defeat any access controls, access any portion of the Site that the Provider has not authorized Publisher to access.
8. Publisher may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorised purpose. Publisher must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in his jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). In particular, Publishers are prohibited from:
8.1. advertising their cpm-ad.com URL links directly on any form of traffic exchange/PTC website;
8.2. placing their cpm-ad.com URL links anywhere that may: (i) contain any types of content that is threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, harmful to minors, or contains illegal pornographic materials; (ii) contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data, or personal information; (iii) contain software or use technology that attempts to intercept, divert or redirect Internet traffic to or from any other website, or that potentially enables the diversion of Publisher commissions from another website;
8.3. shrinking URL links which link to the websites containing the above mentioned content;
8.4. offering any incentive for a visitor to click on their cpm-ad.com URL links, including gifts/points/cash;
8.5. asking/begging people to click on their cpm-ad.com URL links simply to generate a revenue;
8.6. creating 'redirect loops' to generate a revenue;
8.7. spamming with their cpm-ad.com URL links anywhere, including forums/chat/comments/blogs;
8.8. participating in click 'rings' where Publisher clicks on others links in return for others to click on his cpm-ad.com URL links;
8.9. opening their cpm-ad.com URL links in a frame or iframe;
8.10. clicking on their cpm-ad.com URL links on their own (Publisher may click on his own URL link one time to test it. Publisher may not create URL links solely to "test" them.).
10. Cost per mile (cost per view) monetization model applies to all cpm-ad.com URL links and ad formats displayed on the Publisher's website. Monetization model can be a subject to change at the Provider's discretion. Monetization model can be individually agreed between the Publisher and the Provider.
11. The Provider may without prior notice, terminate an agreement, suspend or permanently remove the access to the Service of the Publisher, if any meaningful spam complaints naming the Provider or the Site result from Publisher's marketing activities. The Provider does not condone spamming and any complaints received due to misuse of the Service may result in the forfeit of any money accrued by Publisher.
12. Payments from the Provider are made through PayPal, Skrill and Wire transfer. Publisher must have a valid PayPal and Skrill address to receive a payment, as the Provider does not offer payment via cheque/check, credit card, cash or other method. The minimum amount available for a withdrawal is USD $10 for PayPal, Skrill and $500 for Wire Transfer.
13. The Provider will only pay for clicks that are automatically tracked and reported by our system. For our system to track the click, the visitor must have cookies enabled. We will not pay fees if the click was not tracked by our system.
14. The Provider reserves the right to disqualify any fees earned through fraudulent, illegal, or overly aggressive, questionable sales or marketing methods.
15. All fees are exclusive of all taxes, charges, levies, assessments and other fees of any kind imposed on your involvement in the Service and shall be the responsibility of, and payable by Publisher.
16. If Publisher is found or reported breaking any of the provisions of these Terms & Conditions, his account will be removed and all fees forfeited.
17. The Provider is authorized to immediately, without prior notice, terminate an agreement, suspend or permanently remove the access to the Service of the Publisher who breaches these Terms & Conditions.
18. If Publisher uses a Sign-up Form he is obliged to give real information, true to facts of the case.
19. The Provider undertakes to ensure possibly the highest quality and stability of the Site and the Service, however within the maximum extent allowed by applicable law, the Provider shall not be liable for any breaks or disturbance caused by force majeure or unauthorized activity of third parties.
20. Within the maximum extent allowed by applicable law, the Provider shall not be liable for temporary inability to use the Site or the Service, caused by the implementation of new solutions and facilities within the framework of the Site. As much as possible, the Provider will be notifying Publishers of any scheduled breaks in the Site operation and the Service accessibility or any inconveniences that may occur in its use. The Provider reserves the right to conduct maintenance works on the IT system equipment used to provide access to the Site and the Service, which may temporarily cause difficulties or make it impossible for Publishers to use the Service.
21. In special cases affecting the security or stability of the Site and the Service, the Provider reserves the right to temporarily reduce or suspend the access to the Site without previously notifying Publishers and to conduct maintenance works aimed to reinstate the security and stability of the Site and the Service.
22. Within the maximum extent allowed by applicable law, the Provider shall not bear any liability in case of other Publishers or third party submitting any claims towards the Provider regarding a breach of the Terms & Conditions or the law in force, either by other Publishers or by third party. Only Publisher or third party being in breach of the law in force shall be liable in such a case.
Moment of Concluding of the Agreement
1. An agreement for providing access to the Site and the
Service is concluded upon signing up in the Site and simultaneous
cannot access and use the Site and the Service without prior acceptance of
2. Subscription to the Service may be made by accessing the Site, filling a Sign-up Form and clicking on "SIGN UP" button.
3. Publisher can terminate the agreement for providing access to the Site, effective forthwith, at any time and without stating any reasons. To that aim, the Publisher needs to send a relevant declaration to us.
4. Publisher may stop using the Site and the Service at any time
1. The Site and the Service and all rights related thereto
are the exclusive property of the Provider or third parties. All creative
elements placed on this Site are protected by intellectual property rights, and
in particularly by copyright. All trademarks, logos, graphics, photographs,
animations, videos, texts and other distinctive signs appearing on the Sites
are the intellectual property of the Provider or third parties. Therefore, they
may not be reproduced, used or represented without the prior written
authorization of the Provider or third parties.
2. Publisher hereby undertakes to respect intellectual property rights (including author's economic rights and industrial property rights, as well as the rights resulting from registration of trademarks) to which the Provider or third parties are entitled.
3. On the condition that the Publisher complies with all his/her obligations under these Terms & Conditions, the Provider hereby grants to Publisher a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-assignable, non-sublicenseable right to access and to use the Service as the Provider intends the Service to be used, and only in accordance with these Terms & Conditions. Provider grants to the Publisher no other rights, implied or otherwise. Publisher will not nor will Publisher allow any third party to: (i) copy, modify, adapt, translate or otherwise create derivative works of the Service; (ii) reverse engineer, de-compile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Service, except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction; (iii) rent, sublicense, lease, sell, assign or otherwise transfer rights (or purport to do any of the same) in or to the Service; and (iv) use, post, transmit or introduce any device, software or routine which interferes or attempts to interfere with the operation of the Service. Publisher will use the Service solely for his/her own internal use. Publisher will comply with all applicable laws and regulations relating to the use of and access to the Service. Publisher may not provide access to the Service to third parties. The license granted above and Publisher's right of use of the Service will terminate immediately if Publisher fails to comply with these Terms & Conditions.
1. The collection, use and disclosure by the Provider of
available on the Site. Publisher consents to the use and disclosure of Publisher's
3. In case Publisher is making use of the Site or the Service in a manner violating these Terms & Conditions or the law in force, the Provider shall have the right to use the Publisher's personal data within the scope necessary to establish his/her liability. In such a case the Provider shall notify the Publisher of his/her committing illegal activities with a demand of their immediate cessation.
To work with CPM-AD COM (cpm-ad.com)and to keep your account in good standing, please remember to follow our Terms of Service, and stay up to date if any changes are made. Carefully read the Terms of Service; here is a brief summary:
Do NOT click on your own ads. Do NOT ask others to click on your ads. Do NOT include any prohibited site content, including adult content, violence or excessive profanity, drugs (including alcohol and tobacco), or copyrighted material. Do NOT modify the cpm-ad.com) ad code in any way. Do NOT place more than 3 ads per page. DO NOT conduct any activities leading to pharming, phishing. DO NOT entering malicious software into the system or onto the computers of the Provider, especially inclusive of viruses, Trojan horses or internet bugs.Do NOT place images near ads in a way that may mislead users into thinking that the images are associated with the ads. If you’re ever concerned that you might be violating policies, feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] Our policy team will be more than happy to answer your questions or concerns